7.10.2011

summer jams

Over at  Ripped Knees,  Ana shared some her favorite summertime tunes (a+ choices btw!) a few days ago which inspired me to put together a summer playlist and finally get around to downloading some new music. So without further ado, here's what I've been jamming out to the past few weeks. Enjoy!





This entire album from Craft Spells is fantastic and perfect for dancing around in your room...which I may or may not have been doing all weekend.



My favorite song off of John Maus's new album, We Must Become the Pitiless Censors of Ourselves. Confession: I usually don't buy albums off of iTunes but this one was well worth it.





What are your favorite songs and artists for summertime? I've also been digging the new Beirut album.

P.S. After some interest in the drawings I posted a few weeks back, I had a few postcard sets printed which are now available in my personal etsy shop. Use the code "FREESHIP" for free shipping on all purchases! I'm also available for cat portrait commissions. 

1 comment:

  1. "marathon" by tennis, "B-A-BY" by carla thomas, "when my boy walks down the street" by the magnetic fields, "heat wave" by martha reeves and the vandellas, "take pills" by panda bear, and "heartbeats" by the knife are a few of mine. plus the beach boys forever, obviously!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...