7.27.2011

from the desk of...


Artist and jewelry designer Fanny Bostrom is one of my biggest girl crushes so I was super excited to see little tidbits of her Brooklyn studio on "from the desk of..." It's pretty much my "dream" studio area as its bursting with almost every essential item for crafting and making just about anything. Tricia and I will have a little space to set up our own little studio area in our new house in Austin which I'm extremely happy about. In the past, my "studio" has been a corner of my bedroom that somehow overtakes the rest of the room (paints and sketchbooks in my bed, the floor covered in paintings that are drying, etc). We already have some projects planned that we can't wait to work on and share with everyone! :)






all images via from the desk off...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...