10.18.2011

marry me, annie

I love these shots of St. Vincent by Tommy Kearns for Under the Radar - they totally confirm my belief that when Annie Clark isn't on stage shredding like nobody's business and singing with the voice of an angel, she controls the universe as some sort of cosmic warrior princess.  Or maybe she just sits around her apartment inhaling full seasons of TV shows like the rest of us. Either way, I think she's super cool and I can't wait to see her live properly for the first time next Monday after the less than satisfying taste I got a few years ago at the Museum of Fine Art Boston's free college night. Fewer backs of heads and loud conversations killing the vibe this time, please?






1 comment:

  1. She is lovely. I don't know her at all, clearly need to check her out! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...