10.20.2011

Dressing like Simon & Garfunkel

The dudes of this week's Dressing Like feature need no introduction...Simon & Garfunkel! I mean, what could I possibly say?  I feel like it would just end up as the inevitable "times I've cried while listening to The Boxer or watching The Graduate" speech, which could get very uncomfortable for all of us. Hint: more than I care to mention.

So! Instead, let's just agree that they are October-November dressing CHAMPS and choose not to think about what they might look like in shorts. 

Oh, and I tried out some fancy, non-Polyvore collages this time around! What do you think?




1 comment:

  1. Ahh this is great. I love S&G but wouldn't normally have thought about them as style inspiration, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...