10.06.2011

all things must pass

HBO began airing Martin Scorsese's documentary about the life of George Harrison this week, George Harrison. Tonight is Part II and I encourage everyone to check it out. I just started Part I this even and am already really loving it. Scorsese always paints the most beautiful and lush portraits of musicians and I expect this one will be no different - the trailer really speaks for itself.



Also, sort of on topic, I recently came across a tumblr devoted to Beatles photographer Astrid Kirchherr and thought I would share a few of my favorite photos from the site.


































































2 comments:

  1. ugh seriously. it's taking every bit of willpower i have not to chop off my bangs i've been growing out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...