5.02.2011

Mimi Farina's Wedding

I'm not a girl who has been dreaming of her perfect wedding day since my young and impressionable introduction to Disney princesses...but I have to admit, when I first saw a picture of folk goddess Mimi Farina on her wedding day, I became a little obsessed with finding more pictures. Vintage photo addiction is an actual problem some people have, okay? And will you believe that there is absolutely no one in this world working on a cure?

Fortunately, Flickr came to the rescue! So now, in a kind of roundabout way, I'm a girl who has her wedding planned out to the lack of detail - I'm not getting married unless it's hangin' out in the backyard with flowers in my hair! Oh, and Joan Baez should be there, of course!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...