9.06.2011

Crowns Clothing


A (relatively) cool weekend in Austin has got me dreaming of chunky knits and ankle boots, but the release of the Crowns Clothing Spring Summer 11/12 lookbook has convinced me to go picnicking in sundresses with great frequency while the weather still allows in this hemisphere. 


When Morgan told me a couple months ago that she had booked Louise Hatton (whose work for Twenty Seven Names I was already in love with) for the shoot and brought perennial favorite Georgia on board for styling, I knew her clothes would be in good hands. Dream team, right? Not living 
anywhere near New Zealand bums me out on a regular basis and I blame these girls!
 



 Photography: Louise Hatton Photography
Model: Daisy @ Red11
Makeup: Grace Margaret Howarth
Hair, Styling: Georgia Rose Munn

Check out the whole lookbook here and keep your eyes on the Crowns Clothing Etsy for preoders of this collection and previous seasons on sale!  Plus, we'll have another exciting Crowns Clothing related bit to share with you soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...