8.13.2011

thread

My time in Boston is winding down (less than a week!), so I'm furiously trying to cross things of my to-do list. One thing I'm happy to have accomplished is a craft afternoon with my friend Steph - we caught up, sipped iced coffee, and made friendship bracelets on her porch enjoying the perfect, cool weather (which I will miss dearly).



The one thing is, we didn't quite finish our projects, so I thought I'd share with you some much more impressive work by Maricor Maricar, a pair of very talented artists that use different types of media to experiment with color, pattern, and typography. 




Definitely makes me want to finish an embroidery project of my own one of these days instead of letting half-done ones litter my bedroom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...