1.26.2012

paint it gold

Excitement is the word. Excitement!

I purchased some fancy gold leather paint & I'm now offering a few shiny pieces in the Cut Path shop and will soon have even more designs available.




I think I'm definitely inching a bit closer to the aesthetic I'm super into - twee occult: for girls who wanna spin Beat Happening records while they play with Ouija boards.  Derivative as fuck! But I love derivative. I mean, I'm not down with outright plagiarism, but references piled up on each other to the point of being practically meaningless are cool with me.  Enthusiasm is the new apathy! 

4 comments:

  1. 'twee occult' describes me perfectly most of the time, amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one day we'll party together twee occult style!

      Delete
  2. Wow these are amazing!

    Please check out the Topshop giveaway on my blog
    Www.thefashionskeleton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to Paint, Nirvana.Int qualifies as the strongest American DotA team with a well set and balanced team. He also predicts the success of Nirvana.Int in the Asian scene due to their strong roster and excellent adaptability. With the picking abilities of Puppey and the innovative strategies of the team he is sure that with given time and practice Nirvana.Int can rise to be the top team in the world. chameleon paint

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...