4.05.2011

I could live in hope.

Things are looking up!  I was able to walk around Harvard Square coatless with iced coffee in hand over the weekend!  In a couple days, I'll be on the bus to New York to meet up with some of my favorite people.  Plus, people have started receiving Tilde Journal in the mail and saying all kinds of nice things.  Not a bad week! 


My roommates and I have not been the best at keeping plants alive (mostly thanks to a bit of time when we all went home for the holidays), but this one's a trooper!


I originally bought this skirt at a thrift store figuring I'd hack some off, but I've grown to like the length. My favorite thing about fashion is how quickly my opinions of what is awful change - if you told me this time last year I'd be wearing a maxi skirt, I'd have asked you how much I was being paid.


When I got home yesterday, this just felt like the right thing to do, so I did it.  It's nice when life is simple like that.


Occasionally, I'm awake enough in the morning to appreciate how great the cracks of sunrise that sneak into my room are. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...