4.02.2011

bubblegum and pink

I promise this isn't turning into a blog about my supercool friend Pam, but, well...I have another entry inspired by my supercool friend Pam! We went to a very good Mountain Goats show last night and she came over afterward to drink gin and ginger ales and talk about sixties music for a few hours. She ended up taking control of my computer and downloading nearly 100 bubblegum pop gems that I've only just begun to work through. That coupled with the temperature finally rising a smidge above fifty degrees has filled my heart with pure glee today - definitely a good mood for letting a little brightass pink into my heart!

Zara











Harriet the Spy by Lindsay J. Haynes






















Miranda July by Autumn deWilde

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...