3.19.2011

belong

Just a few images from my week in Texas! Best friends, warm weather, kitties, tacos, and free live music...not a bad way to spend a few days!





Spending time at my mom's house means getting the most gorgeous cat I have ever laid eyes on to pose for me. Well, kind of pose. She my Ae-1 it a little too much and always presses her face up against my lens, which doesn't make for a great photo.




I got some quality time in with my sister, which included a trip to the fabric store where we got some pretty great $1 patterns (handmade rompers and capes in the future!) and ridiculous forest creature fabric, which I can't wait to turn into a dress.




SXSW was also very good. We were pretty laid back about going to shows this year and I wasn't particularly focused on taking pictures (it's not really a priority when you're drinking free beer!) I did, however, get some shots of The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, who were a delight. "Heart in Your Heartbreak" might just be my favorite song of the year so far.

1 comment:

  1. Ah so jealous! I would love to see The Pains of Being Pure at Heart play! GUESS THERE'S NEXT YEAR! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...