2.22.2011

NYFW Favorites (Why can't it be next fall already?)

I'm not going to lie, it was extremely hard for me to not jump the gun and include all my favorite London looks in this post as well because I am in heaven! Every morning has been like Christmas with all the ~whimsical~ looks (looking at you, Erdem!) emerging on style.com. But for today, I want to focus on my favorite New York moments, especially the menswear inspired. As someone trying to change up my wardrobe to reflect my post-grad mature adult lifestyle (lots of menswear inspired and tailored separates with a 1960s flair), NYFW did not disappoint with tons of inspiration. In fear of rambling on about how much I love everything, I'll just let the pictures do the talking!




(all images from style.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...