9.09.2012

Just Another Fashion Post

Long time no see! Tricia and I are cooking up a few new blogging ideas (VERY SECRET IDEAS) which we'll hopefully be revealing to you soon. Until then, I'm going to fangirl over a few of the latest collections from this past week. To be perfectly honest, there's only about 3 collections I peek at during fashion week. I find I just get way too overwhelmed otherwise and there hasn't been a Rachel Comey or Steven Alan collection I've seen and hated (although I didn't really LOVE either collection 100% , some of it seemed a bit ill-fitting, but there were definitely a few stand out looks).

Rachel Comey








Steven Alan







Images from http://www.fashionising.com/ & http://www.fashionista.com

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, excited about your top secret blogging plans and that metallic skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He I’m interested for page like yours.. a friend of mine promised that he will design it for me but I need web hosting he told me..I was searching for web hosting on internet and I found www.elcoplanet.com as with best comments for their service.. I also found they offer cheapest prices for web hosting …But I can see they are selling reseller alpha reseller master reseller web hsotign and I don’t know what to chose.. Does any of you have ever heard about www.elcoplanet.com or maybe use their web hosting service ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashion designing course in Chennai offered by Colors Institute of Fashion Technology is here to groom students having interest in the designing clothes and set a new trend for this craving world. Colors Institute of Fashion Technology with the best Fashion Designing Course in Chennai is here to shape your interest on fabrics and colors to make you get a career path in fashion design industry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...