7.10.2012

SHELVES!

What is it about being in your mid-twenties that suddenly makes organization and shelving units so appealing? I'll be moving into a new apartment next month with limited kitchen storage and have been obsessing over shelving possibilities. After seeing how expensive ~rustic shelves are over at West Elm (see below), I've decided to take on the task of making them myself! All I need is a drill and some wood. I CAN DO THIS! And do not fear - there will be pictures and a tutorial: "Shelves - How to overcomplicate what should be simple"


sorry no source - from pinterest oblivion

source





1 comment:

  1. We have extensive range of Steel Shelving in our stock. We supply both for industrial and domestic use.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...